The Ginn's w/ Value with Upon Landing
Time & Location
About the Event
Glenn and Lisa Ginn perform a unique blend of Americana music from jazz and blues to country, gospel, and classic rock. Lisa, a natural self-taught vocalist sites many greats such as Aretha Franklin, Billie Holiday, and Eva Cassidy as her true teachers.
Glenn, an accomplished guitarist and graduate of the world famous jazz studies program at the University of North Texas, has performed along side several jazz greats including Clark Terry, Gene Harris, Gene Bertoncini, and drummer Steve Smith. Glenn and Lisa have most recently been heard performing their unique blend of Americana music at venues throughout Kentucky, West Virginia, and Ohio.
I Know Who Holds Tomorrow, their second CD together, features Glenn’s arrangements and Lisa’s inspirational singing on several great hymns and spirituals. Their upcoming new release, There’s A Road, is a collection of original songs by Glenn. Glenn and Lisa (and son Ian) currently live in Morehead, Kentucky where Glenn is Associate Professor of Guitar at Morehead State University.
- Sold OutReserved 2 Person Table$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutReserve 4 Person Table$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutReserve 3 Person Table$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutReserve 6 Person Table$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutReserve 8 Person Table$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0