Jordan Allen and The Bellwethers
Time & Location
About the Event
Jordan Allen & the Bellwethers is an Alt-Country/Indie-Folk band based between southeastern and south central Kentucky. Their music focuses on telling stories and is accented with electric cello and guitar to create a unique musical experience. They have been performing as Jordan Allen & the Bellwethers since May of 2013.
Over the years, the style of music has changed, but one thing has always stayed constant: the band's attention to songwriting. In 2016, their song "The Wanderer" took home the overall winner at The Richard Leigh Songwriters Festival song contest. The band’s frontman, Jordan, has been included on the writer’s night roster at the Historic Bluebird Cafe in Nashville, Tennessee since February of 2017.
The band has 3 full length studio albums. The latest, called Give My Love to Jenny, has been featured on the music blog “Saving Country Music” and on KSR (Kentucky Sports Radio).
- Reserved Seating Feb. 20th$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- 2 Person Table$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 4 Person Table$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 6 Person Table$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 3 Person Table$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0