Down to the River Band Live
Time & Location
About the Event
Down to the River roots is full of Blue, Soul & Gospel with a wild side of good old Rock and Roll. No setlist is ever the same and no song confines dttr to play it the same each night. Improvisation and exploring almost any musical landscape make Down to the River a live band to remember. With sets covering instrumentals, originals & a few surprise covers dttr’s live show is ever changing.
Seth Ferguson: Gearheart Radio ”Watching ‘Down to the River’ Live is like experiencing all of your favorite guitar tones being hurled at your face in the most pleasant/memorable way for a solid hour!! Can’t get enough of these incredible players!”
Joe Campbell: The Mountain Arts Center “Down To The River is part of a rock and roll revolution. It’s what you get if Tedeschi Trucks Band, The Faces, and The Black Crowes got in a room and mingled. We were super pumped when they chose to record their debut album in front of a live audience at the MAC!”
If you need anything else just give me a shout.
- Sold OutReserved 2 Person Table$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 3 Person Table$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 4 Person Table$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 6 Person Table$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 8 Person Table$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 10 Person Table$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0