Creek Don't Rise Live
Time & Location
About the Event
Creek Don’t Rise is an eclectic four piece band from the foothills of Kentucky and West Virginia. Their music is a fusion of soul, blues, country, and rock and roll with lyrics that address life in modern Appalachia.
Songs such as “White Coat Man” deal with the opioid epidemic, while others deal with love, loss, depression, and redemption. Guitarist Jerry Lee Brooks sums up their signature sound as “Music from and for the heart. We want to make you feel something.
That’s what music is supposed to do and that’s what we strive for every time we perform.” The band has opened for such notable acts as Marcus King, Tanya Tucker, and Tyler Childers and maintains an active schedule performing throughout the eastern United States.
- Reserved 2 Person Table$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 3 Person Table$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 4 Person Table$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 6 Person Table$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 8 Person Table$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 10 Person Table$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0