Clarke Sexton & Band w/Benjamin Boggs
Time & Location
About the event
Great Night for a Live Concert and a Celebration of the Miss Hannah's Birthday.
"An Old Soul in a Young Man."
Born and raised in the hills of Eastern Kentucky, Clarke Sexton has been making music throughout the entirety of his life. At 18, he decided to take on Nashville and now at 24 is pushing music forward while staying in tune with that classic influence everyone wants to hear.
With a backbone sound of Waylon Jennings and raw, real lyrics in the vein of Tyler Childers and Cody Jinks, Clarke is known for tapping into and stirring the emotions of those listening. Catch Clarke in Nashville and across the country spreading his Appalachian made sound!
Benjamin Boggs is a multi-instrumentalist and singer/songwriter whose roots are buried deep in the heart of the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains. His sound is a mix between Americana, Country and with some rock and roll thrown in.
- Reserved 2 Person Table$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 3 Person Table$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 4 Person Table$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 6 Person Table$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 8 Person Table$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- Single Person Bar Top$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0