Andy Whatley & Company w/ Luke Trimble
Time & Location
About the Event
Andy Whatley is from Montgomery, Al. and comes from a long line of musicians. From his Grandmother's piano playing to his Father, Brother, and cousins' harmonies of blended family songs, Andy has placed all these influences into his own brand of music.
Andy played the college circuit along with the honky-tonks, dives, and southern establishments performing his originals as well as his favorite influences such as Charlie Daniels, The Band, Creedence, to name a few, but his dad brought him up on the classics of Merle, Haggard, and Waylon.
In the early years as friends of the family, Jamey Johnson and his dad HoJo would come over after church and the acoustics and the harmonies would soon be traded back in forth as they would play into the night.
Andy has been in and out of the music scene over the years and lately has found his self back out there touring the southeastern venues. Writing, recording, and performing his originals, while covering the songs he likes to cover.
Jamey Johnson signed Andy to his record label called "Big Gassed Records" and other opportunities such as opening up for Jamey Johnson from time to time as well other artists and even the late great Charlie Daniels.
The originality of his music is apparent when you listen to his latest album "Knock off the Dirt". It is all originals songs that bear certain influences that can be heard in singles such as "Drink" written from his experiences playing the bars and talking to its patrons. "The Plow" was written for all the hard-working people - the backbone of the country. Then there is "Sweet Mystery " a haunting feeling of a song dripping with mystic and harmonies.
Andy Whatley Performs live with his band commonly referred to as "& Co", and they deliver a fiery brand of pure excitement which will energize any event that they play.
- Reserved Single Bar Seat$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 2 Person Table$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 3 Person Table$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 4 Person Table$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 6 Person Table$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 8 Person Table$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- Reserved 10 Person Table$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0